…. I don’t… what… Oh god I’m confused. This is like, so much information all in one shot, just holy shit- lets make a list of what happened now shall we? I can’t even write a summary of this.
- Sanetoshi talks about how he hates Fate
- We learn that Shou’s parents were really the blame for Momoka’s death along with several other people as they were part of an organization that bombed several different places within the city simultaneously. So I can’t help but think they might have been terrorists or something. We don’t exactly know the purpose behind their attacks, but according to their father, he said something about ‘for world peace’. Hopefully we’ll learn more about the purpose in the future. No matter how you look at it, it’s totally fucked up, not to mention a complete twist.
- We learned that for a time being, Tabuki was in denial that Momoka was dead.
- Himari dies because they had not successfully obtained the Penguindrum
- Shouma suddenly starts talking about Mary and her three little lambs. (He looked to be possessed when he was doing this).
- The story about Mary and her little lambs revolves how one day Mary finds the apple tree had withered and cried and cried and cried as the world had shrouded in darkness. Then suddenly she heard voices and saw two abnormally large black bunnies who encourage her to ‘borrow’ some ashes from the Goddess’ shrine to revive the tree and succeeds.
- Black Bunnies perhaps are Evil??? Maybe in this story they serve as the Devil?
- However The Goddess grew angry and decided to punish Mary because what she had done was a tabboo and by choosing the smallest and youngest of the three lambs (Himari) and declare a cruel fate, claiming it wouldn’t be a punishment if it weren’t unfair.
- It turns out that Tamba had given the Goddess half of his life so that he could saving Himari’s life
- The Goddess mentions how she can’t take the other half of his life because it won’t work the second time, despite that Tamba insists they try anyways but in the end, it doesn’t work.
- Then all the sudden. BAMF, Sanetoshi appears with an apple in his hands and two little servants behind him who are also carrying something who look almost like the dark rabbits.